On September 24, the COEURE Coordination Action held its Opening Conference in Brussels at Diamant Conference Center.
A detailed Program of the Conference is available here: COEURE_OPENING_CONF_Program
The first Executive Committee Meeting was held the 27th of February 2014 in Florence, hosted by the EUI.
This conference’s objective is to let COEURE’s Executive Committee members reunite and discuss about COEURE’s roadmap for the future.
The Meeting was the occasion
- to announce the call for proposals for the surveys
- to publish the terms of reference for the production of surveys
During the workshops associated with the different surveys
- the scientists in charge should present their project of survey
- participants should provide examples, issues and experiences on the different topics
The “kick-off meeting” of COEURE project was held on the 30th of september and the 1st of october 2013 in Brussels at the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB).
For the occasion, the Executive Committee was joined by representative officers of the Directorate General on Research & Innovation.
12 topics were defined as the main focus of the surveys
- Data and methods
- Population, migration, aging and health
- Inequality and Welfare
- Human capital and education
- Labor Markets
- R&D, innovation and growth
- Competition and Regulation in markets for goods and services
- Financial markets
- Energy environment and sustainability
- Fiscal and monetary policy
- Cities, regional development and transport
- Trade, globalization and development