The goal of Work Package 2 is to assess the efficiency of economic research funding sources and systems across the different European countries. In this framework a workshop is being held on June 29th and it will include: presentations on the analysis of research funding mechanisms, insights from stakeholders on the operation of these mechanisms, and a facilitated brainstorming session on key issues to be addressed in framing a forward looking Agenda for Research Funding for Economics in Europe.
June 29, 2016 COEURE workshop “Funding the Economic Research that Europe needs”
- Member of COEURE’s Executive Committee in charge: Tessa Ogden (CEPR)
- Location: Académie Royale (Brussels)
- The workshop’s program is available here
- The workshop’s report is available here
- The full report on WP2 is available here
- For further information please contact: Simran Bola, email@example.com
Speakers’ presentations available:
- Marc Ivaldi (Toulouse School of Economics), available here
- Tom McCarthy (HelmAG Ireland), available here
- Adriana Cristoiu (Scientific Research Officer, Unit B5, European Research Council – Executive Agency), available here
- Martin Hynes (President – European Science Foundation), available here
- Edwin Hubers (Senior Policy Officer – NWO Social Sciences), available here
- Christiane Krieger-Boden (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), available here
The other presentations may be available upon request.