ARFEE’s agenda is three-folded
- how does economic research affect economic policy and growth
- how is economic research performed and supported by universities, research centers and funding agencies
- how does economic research interplay with other social sciences
COEURE addresses those issues by replying to the following questions
- are the resources devoted to economic research adeaquately allocated?
- are human resources well trained and equipment well adapted?
- what is the functioning of the market for economic research? what are the market failures and the transaction costs?
- what are the strengths and weaknesses of the European economic research?